NISA AIR s.r.o. offers a convenient and very fast loan for the purchase of the helicopters Robinson.
The lender is the company SPEL, a.s., belonging to the same group of companies as the Nisa Air s.r.o. a credit is bound only to the purchase of helicopters and airplanes for Nisa Air s.r.o. customer pays 20% of the contract price of the helicopter, including VAT. The remaining 80% of the prices including VAT will be granted credit.
We provide the loan for a period of 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 months-and make monthly payments (principal and interest).
Excluding the payment of interest is not burdened with any other loan payments and costs. The first instalment of 20% of the contract price, Nisa Air s.r.o., you pay when you order the helicopter, the monthly payment of principal and interest begins at the moment of delivery of the helicopter.
For more information about the loan on the purchase of helicopters and airplanes, interest, payments, terms and conditions, or if you have any further queries, feel free to contact us by phone +420 770 120 207 or email:email@example.com